All Lafayette College reservation requests should be submitted to the College’s Online Facility Reservation System** (https://ems.lafayette.edu/VirtualEMS/). To log in, all you need is your Lafayette Network ID and password. Instructions can be found throughout the Virtual EMS site. Please note that campus facilities that require approval are not available through Virtual EMS; an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org is still required for those spaces.
** All Lafayette Employees may access Virtual EMS from home using Lafayette’s Virtual Private Network (VPN). Click here for details.
PLEASE NOTE: Reservations for the fall semester may now be entered on Virtual EMS through the last day of classes: December 8, 2017.
If you are an outside organization looking to reserve space at Lafayette College for a meeting, banquet, conference, etc. please send us a written reservation request on company letterhead to:
Attn: Scheduling Department
210 Pfenning Alumni Center
Easton, PA 18042
Kindly include the following information:
- Purpose of request (event name).
- Your name, organization, and phone number.
- Day and date you want to reserve a room.
- Building and room preference (1st choice, 2nd choice, 3rd choice).
- Event start time. Event end time.
- Setup time needed.
- Description of setup.
- Event expected attendance.
- Approximate number of guest vehicles.
- Refreshments needed.
- The more details, the better.
Contact the Scheduling Office
Pfenning Alumni Center (2nd floor)
Easton, PA 18042-1772
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:45 am - 5:00 pm